Free delivery on orders over £50, standard delivery £2.50. All products delivered in recyclable or biodegradable packaging. Shoes and clothing come in resealable packaging for easy return. Free exchanges and returns (UK only). Full details
The Mareld Orion 2.0 headlamp has been developed by optic experts and world class orienteers.
Designed and manufactured in Sweden its 2200 lumens light up the forest. We call this our national-standard headlamp - for being competitive at the British Nights and Harvester.
- Natural daylight-like light colour from 6 LEDs
- Extremely wide beam angle for outstanding map-reading
- Metal body with premium soft-rubber surround
- Remote control for adjusting 119-2200 Lumens
- 4 hours maximum brightness, 11 hours low power
- Light and flat Li-Ion battery weighing only 285g
- Supplied with UK 3-pin plug
- Double-insulated highly flexible 70 cm cable with waterproof connector and locking nut
- Delivered in a practical and protective box with handle
LEDs on the lens show the charging status of the battery. The head lamp does not flicker out but instead switches to the low setting (150 lumen) for 1 hour if the battery starts to run low. Equipped with a Go Pro mount that gives the user maximum flexibility.
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Order with harness and save £14.